Why do men like blow jobs

Feb 1, - Why do men love blowjobs so much? It probably isn't why you think they do. I asked men why they love blowjobs and they told me, in plain terms. 7 Reasons Why Men Love Blowjobs — Emyrald Sinclaire Spencer. Age: 29. I can be your Sexy Adelaide courtesan, my time is not cheap For all I know she was having the time of her life. Nov 7, - If I ever write a highly erotic version of the Bible, and I might, the scene where Moses goes up Mount Sinai to retrieve the word of God will have a slightly different spin. In my version, what the prophet will bring back to us will still be 10 Commandments, but they will be the 10 Blow Job Commandments, and. Abella. Age: 25. I am ready for you, for your wishes, for your dreams ... I am ready to give you a high class girlfriend experience and a very memorable time together, starting right here.. So please contact me and we will set up a date of your dreams. 7 Reasons Why Men Love Blowjobs Jun 22, - Blowing the horn. Head. Speaking into the mic. Fellatio. Playing the pink oboe. Going downtown. Slurpin' the Gherkin (whatever that is). Whatever you like to refer to it as, the fact is the same: most men love blow jobs. But exactly why do guys like . Oct 26, - Honestly, 90 percent of the time we're just thinking, "Please do something with my balls," and, "Awesome," but let's get weird with the other 10 percent. 1. Yeah, she's about to put my penis in her mouth. OK, play it cool, don't force it. Just let it happen. OK, YEAH, I AM GETTING A BLOW JOB THIS IS.

Scrunchie rio bikini

Cosima. Age: 27. Hello's Ladies and Gentlemen May 17, - Men explain things to women all the time, but they never seem to tell us what we really want to know: What does a blow job actually feel like? In order to get some answers, I canvassed strangers, friends, and friends of friends. I grilled men in bars and over the phone and G-chat until I was satisfied with the. Nov 8, - But let's break down WHY men love oral sex so much and how it can contribute to: Ladies, read on and learn why giving your man a BJ is actually one of the Best things you can do for your relationship. And as a side note, I don't think most men would be able to tell you exactly WHY they love oral sex. Dec 16, - It's here to stay, folks. And married guys are surprisingly open about exactly why that is.

Thambnails

Related Images

Sex Dating

View hot babes